The teams at Russelling Reviews and Reel Dialogue have looked back over the year and compiled the best and worst films to date in 2016?
Here we go! The rankings were based on discussion, ratings and rankings for potential discussion.
- Hacksaw Ridge
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople
- La La Land
- Captain America: Civil War
- Hell or High Water
- The Accountant
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Blood Father
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Best family films
The qualifications do say that they are kid friendly, but check the ratings. Some films on the list may not be suitable for young children.
Films that were great for leading to discussion on bigger topics:
God, The Bible, Love, etc.
The five films worth missing
No comments needed, just give them a miss
REEL DIALOGUE: Asking the bigger questions
1. What makes a film appealing?
2. What are your thoughts on the top and worst films?
The best of the past few years: Russelling Reviews favourites over the years
Rankings by Russell Matthews @ Russelling Reviews #russellingrevs