RRs top 10 films that all graduating high school students should see

Here was the request from my brother:

"Hey film geeks... I need your help. As you may know... we have budding movie makers in our house... so we try to do "film festivals" and watch a series of movies based on their director, theme or genre. We have a graduating senior this weekend... so I started to think of doing a film festival based on a "GRADUATION" theme. What do you think? What movie would you put on the list with either an overt or covert graduation theme?" 

Besides making me want to weep with joy. This has to be the coolest graduation request ever. It is an interesting challenge, especially since most films about graduation are tough to suggest for your nephew.

For those outside of the United States, I need you to get over the American reference. I know that the vast majority of the world's students do not graduate in May. Despite this element to the question, can you help us out? 

The RRs team dug in deep and reaching into the archives, here are the 10 films that RR recommends for all graduating students to watch:

RRs Top 10 films all graduating high school students should see 
(not in any particular order)
  1. Ferris Buellers Day Off
  2. Say Anything
  3. Grease
  4. The Breakfast Club
  5. Dead Poets Society
  6. American Graffiti 
  7. Toy Story 3
  8. The Graduate
  9. 10 Things I Hate About You 
  10. Almost Famous

What do you think? What film would you suggest? 

Help a proud uncle out… Captain, my Captain!


#movies #reeldialogue #russellingrevs #graduation

Comments